As the new year dawned and I was preoccupied with my boys in sun and sand, Tiffany from My Peculiar Journey kindly gave me The Versatile Blogger Award for this blog. I am humbled.
The Rules for excepting the illustrious Versatile Blogger Award are as follows:
Thank the person who nominated you. Tell 7 things about yourself, so that your readers may learn more about you, and nominate 15 other newly discovered bloggers, then let them know you nominated them.
Here are 7 things about myself
1. I love silence.
2. I like to figure stuff out myself before looking at the instructions, instructions are for when things haven't worked out.
3. I play the flute.
4. I read until I fall asleep - every night (and drive my husband insane).
5. I am at peace when I am in the garden with my fingers in the dirt, I love to grow vegetables and local indigenous plants and write about them.
6. I love to create things from scratch
7. I am a naturally messy person, I have to work continuously at being tidy.
And most importantly nominate 15 other newly discovered bloggers.
For the moment I have chosen 13 blogs for various reasons (some are well into their blogging life and I really enjoy what they offer to me and I am sure to many, many others and have not yet received the award, others are fairly new, but I really like what I think that they have to offer) and will choose the other 2 as I find them (if I do).
The last one on the list has stated recently she may not be back this year. I think that she really deserves the award anyway due to the wonderful blog that she has done and I wish her the best.
6. Soul Wings
11. Too Askew
Thanks again Tiffany for thinking of my little blog this award :)